During the past month, the South Australian government published a new, State-Nominated Occupations List. This List denotes 18 new “in-demand” occupations that South Australia is looking to fill. They include:
- Medical Administrator
- Health and Welfare Services Managers
- Customer Service Manager
- Equipment Hire Manager
- Financial Investment Adviser
- ICT Trainer
- Database Administrator
- Intellectual Property Lawyer
- Pharmacy Technician
- Gas or Petroleum Operator
- Fire Protection Equipment Technician
- Diversional Therapist
- First Aid Trainer
They have created of two separate lists: the State Occupation List (available to all applicants), and the South Australian Graduates List, that is only available to international graduates who have completed a bachelor’s degree or higher at a South Australian university.
To qualify for nomination by the South Australian government, you must:
- Meet other basic eligibility requirements, such as age,
- Have a thorough understanding of the English language,
- Provide details of your financial capacity, and
- Demonstrate your commitment to South Australia.
These requirements must be completed before lodging an application for state sponsorship.
Once you successfully obtain state sponsorship, you can continue with the Skilled Visa process.
To obtain an Australian Visa, contact Pathways Visas at +971 4 456 1304, firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit us at http://pathwayvisas.com. We will make the immigration process easy and painless. So much so that you’ll soon be saying “G’Day” just like an Aussie!