To apply for an Australian Skilled Independent 190 Visa you must be working in a job that is on the Consolidated Skilled Occupation List (CSOL). The Skilled Nominated 190 Visa requires a points-based application where you must be working in a job on a specific list. If so, you can possibly meet the requirements depending on your age, English competence, training. and work experience.However, you must first be sponsored by a state in Australia. Each one has its own specific requirements. Some require high English scores, and others require more work experience. The requirements are stringent, as with other Australian visas. You must also:
- Have been nominated for an occupation that is on the Australia’s relevant skilled occupation list.
- Have obtained a skilled assessment for your occupation.
- Be less than 50 year of age.
- Have achieved the score specified in your letter of invitation based on the factors in the points test.
- Be competent in Engilsh.
- Have been nominated by an Australian state or territory government agency.
For a thorough explanation of these requirements, and for further assistance, contact Pathways Visa at: : +971 4 456 1304
Or email us on: firstname.lastname@example.org