Federal Skilled Worker
Benefits of this Visa
Once your visa has been approved:
- You and your family are able to live and work in Canada permanently
- You can study in Canada
- You receive subsidized healthcare benefits through Medicare
- You can sponsor other family members for permanent residency
- You can apply for Canadian citizenship
Things you need to know about this Visa
You will need to show documented evidence that you have at least 1 year of experience in the last 10 years for the nominated occupation you are applying for.
What is needed?
- The IELTS exam (International English Language Testing System) is part of every Skilled Migration application. Every case is different when it comes to what you need to score, and as part of our assessment we will be able to advise you through what is needed.
- With the help of our expert team you will be told which documents you will need to provide in order to complete your application.
Take our free online assessment to see if you are eligible for a Federal Skilled Worker Visa.