Quebec Skilled Worker
Benefits of this Visa
Once your visa has been approved:
- You and your family are able to live and work in Canada permanently
- You can study in Canada
- You receive subsidized healthcare benefits through Medicare
- You can sponsor other family members for permanent residency
- You can apply for Canadian citizenship
Things you need to know about this Visa
You will be required to live in work in Quebec for a specified period of time after which you may relocate anywhere in Canada
What is needed?
- The IELTS exam (International English Language Testing System) is part of every Skilled Migration application. Every case is different when it comes to what you need to score, and as part of our assessment we will be able to advise you through what is needed.
- The TEF exam (Test du Evaluation du Francais) or the TEFaq exam (Test Du Evaluation du Francais pour le Quebec). Every case is different when it comes to what you need to score and as a part of our assessment we will advise you through what is needed.
- With the help of our expert team you will be told which documents you will need to provide in order to complete your application.
Take our free online assessment to see if you are eligible for a Quebec Skilled Worker Visa.