Germany Job Seeker Visa
Through a Job Seeker Visa, Germany intends to attract highly educated skilled immigrants who are able to meet the requirements of the country’s skills shortage. The job seeker visa is valid for a period of 6 months. If the applicant has been successful in finding a job then a Germany Work Permit will be granted.
Benefits of this visa
Once your visa has been approved:
- Strong opportunities to seek for an employment in a very competitive market
- You will be able to sponsor your family members once a Work Permit has been granted
- Free education for children and free medical insurance once a Work Permit has been granted
- A pathway to relocate or to travel visa free to other European countries
- German Citizenship after a certain time period
What is needed?
- The applicant must be a holder of a Bachelor Degree or Master’s Degree
- Minimum of five years’ experience related to the field of studies
- Job Seeker Visa does not requires an IELTS exam or a specific age
- You must show proof of sufficient funds to cover your stay in Germany
- Travel or medical insurance to cover the entire period of your stay until your Work Permit is granted
Take our free online assessment to see if you are eligible for a Germany Job Seeker Visa