Please consult with our experts at Pathways Visa regarding a visa for business purposes in Denmark. The following is information regarding basic requirements. However to ensure you have everything in order, we urge that you contact us.
All documents must be submitted in English or Danish. Translations should be done by a legal translator. Pathways Visa has translators who can help you. Along with your application you will need to bring an original passport and copies of your:
- personal data,
- residence visa,
- previous Schengen visas
- plus any other valid visas such as for the USA and UK visas
The passport and residence visa must be valid for a minimum of three months after the return from the Schengen States. Travel documents and residence visa must be valid for a minimum six months after the return from the Schengen States.
You will need one recently taken colored passport photo size 3,5 x 4,5cm taken close up, on a light background. If wearing a veil, features such as you nose, eyes and forehead must be visible.
Travel & Medical Insurance must cover all expenses related to urgent medical necessities and/or hospital admissions, including the forced return to your homeland for medical reasons. This insurance, with the minimum coverage of EURO 30.000, must be valid for all Schengen States.
An official company letter containing the following information must be submitted:
– Name/address and telephone number of your sponsor/employer
– Your name, nationality and passport number
– Date of joining
– Your monthly salary
– Reasons for your visit
– Expected date of arrival in Denmark plus duration of stay
– Confirmation of financial undertake
– Confirmation that you will return to the UAE to resume duties on a certain date
– Name, designation and signature of the person responsible for issuance of the company letter
– Documentation for what you are buying from or selling to the Danish company
– A multiple entry visa should be requested by the company
You should present a copy of the invitation. The invitation letter should state the following information:
– name, address and contact information of the inviting company
– your name, nationality and passport number
– reasons for your visit
– your expected date of arrival in Denmark plus duration of stay
– information about how the Danish company established contact with the local company, what kind of products the Danish company are trading in and what they intend to buy or sell
Flight reservation should be shown upon submission. Your original return ticket must be shown upon collection of the visa. E-tickets are accepted. Hotel reservation/accommodation for all nights in the Schengen area should be submitted. Your visa fee is to be paid in cash upon submission of your application unless you have paid online. The fee is non-refundable. If you are not able to collect the passport on the given date, you must write a Letter of Authority for the person who will collect the passport on your behalf.
We know this is complex. Please contact Pathways Visa for assistance.