Study In the U.S.!

The United States of America is vast and beautiful.  From the sophistication of New York City, to the grandeur of the Grand Canyon in Arizona and the gleaming shores of California, there is so much to see and do.  You can spend a lifetime in the U.S. and still not see everything. 

Studying in the U.S. will give you an opportunity to visit some of American’s famous landmarks and for you to learn the skills for a new career.  America has some of the best colleges and universities in the world.

In order to apply for a U.S. student visa, you must have been accepted to an American college or university. Following admission, the school in the United States will issue a Certificate of Eligibility for Non-Immigrant Student Status and provide that to you. If you are already studying in the U.S. your dependents (spouse or children under the age of 21) can quality for a visa.

Pathway Visas can help you with all the details.  For more information call us at: +971 4 456 1304 or visit us on the web at: