Canada Needs Skilled Workers

If you are a skilled worker, Canada wants you!  The Canadian government is hoping that you will apply for a Canadian Work Visa and immigrate to one of their provinces to find a higher-paying job. They are currently accepting applications under the Federal Skilled Workers Program (FSWP). Skilled workers can apply for permanent residency based on their education, work experience, and knowledge of English and/or French. They may also be eligible if they have a valid offer of employment or are an international student enrolled in a PhD program in Canada.  About 70,000 skilled worker visas are approved every year under the FSWP. The top 10 nationalities of workers from the UAE who applied this past year and were approved include Filipinos, Indians, Nepalese, Pakistanis, Omanis and Kuwaitis, Egyptians, Sri Lankans, Bangladeshis and Emiratis. The visa process takes at least eight months to complete, and Canada could stop accepting applications under the FSWP at any time. So if you believe you are qualified and are interested in working in Canada, you should think about applying soon.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.