Study and Work in Canada

Planning on studying in Canada?

Let Pathway Visas take care of the hassle of applying for your Student Permit.

Benefits of this type of student permit

Once your application has been approved:

​You and your family can live and work anywhere in Canada. You and your family can live in Canada for up to 3-4 years (depending on length of course).

​Your family can work full time and you can work part time.

​Upon completion of your degree you will be issued a 3-year work permit by the government so you can find a job and work in Canada full time.

​During this period, you may apply for permanent residence which then leads to citizenship for your family and yourself.

What is needed?

​You will need to provide us with an official Letter of Acceptance from a Canadian university you wish to go to.

​The IELTS exam (International English Language Testing System): every case is different when it comes to what you need to score, and as part of our assessment we will be able to advise you through what is needed.

Take our free online assessment to see if you are eligible for a Canadian Student Permit.