If you are planning on visiting the USA for vacation, to see the sights with the family, or to visit someone already living there let us manage the process for you.
- Travel within the U.S
- Visit family or friends
- Participate in activities of a fraternal, social, or service nature
- Obtain medical treatment
The type of permit you may be granted:
- Validity can vary from 1 to 10 years
- You can travel anywhere within the United States
- The length of stay in the United States could vary between 3 to 6 months
- You could be issued with either a single entry or a multiple entry permit
Things you need to know:
Before you are granted a permit, an appointment will need to be booked for you to go for an interview at the U.S. Embassy. Don’t worry, we will do the booking for you and give you the tips needed for your interview.
What is needed?
The requirement of documents depends on a case-to-case basis for every individual and as part of our assessment, we will be able to advise you through what is needed.
Take our free online assessment to see if you are eligible.